There are far too many points for me to attempt to substitute my words for his wisdom but just so you know "where you are going" here's a few points he hits in his awesome talk:
- Why "being spiritual but not religious" is not enough. It can even be a cop-out for most!
- The reason and need for religion of the past era to have become institutionalized.
- Why not to be judgmental towards those who need to be dogmatic.
- How science has inadvertently guided spirituality in a new direction.
- Why it is necessary to find one's path and be loyal to it as a precursor and prerequisite to accepting all faiths.