There are far too many points for me to attempt to substitute my words for his wisdom but just so you know "where you are going" here's a few points he hits in his awesome talk:
- Why "being spiritual but not religious" is not enough. It can even be a cop-out for most!
- The reason and need for religion of the past era to have become institutionalized.
- Why not to be judgmental towards those who need to be dogmatic.
- How science has inadvertently guided spirituality in a new direction.
- Why it is necessary to find one's path and be loyal to it as a precursor and prerequisite to accepting all faiths.
Well, these are teasers enough. Enjoy, be inspired, then take action!
Joy to ya'll,
In gratitude for the gift of wisdom, the power of grace, and the opportunity to serve!